Posts tagged Exhibition
Bapo 2013 is ready to launch! Click here for more information
Preparations are in full swing to make this the most successful and well attended conference yet.
With a new venue, world renowned speakers, and a fresh look to our clinical programme, BAPO 2013 is shaping up to be an event not to be missed.
We are delighted to be working with The International Centre, Telford.
The newly refurbished and extended venue offers contemporary facilities with local hotels to suit all budgets.
For those travelling by air, the centre is within reach of both Birmingham and Manchester airports.
By rail, Telford Central Station is 2 minutes away by taxi or there is a complementary shuttle bus. By road, the centre is situated just off J4 of the M54 with plenty of on-site parking.
We are working hard to make 2013 conference the most cost effective yet.
Look out for announcements of our great value price structure coming soon!
The BAPO Conference 2013 will be held at the Telford International Center in Shropshire on the weekend of 22nd to 24th March 2013.
Different from previous BAPO Conferences the Technical Programme will be held on the Friday of the conference. In the next few months BAPO will release info of the programmes plus new ways to pay for your conference.
Arab Health 2012, the largest healthcare exhibition & congress in the Middle East.
Now in its 37th year, there is simply no other business platform for the global healthcare market to meet, learn, network and do business.
– Over 71,940 healthcare professionals over four days
– Over 3,000 exhibiting companies from around the world
– 32 international pavilions and exhibitors from over 60 countries
. . . and a regional industry worth $80 billion per year …
can you really afford to miss it?
Arab Health 2012 will take place from January 23-26 at Dubai World Trade Centre, UAE.
For more info click here for the Arab Heath 2012 web site
If you happen to be attending remember to pop along and see the guys from Algeos Ltd they will be on stand 7B70
Niadex is the UK’s largest homecare, disability and rehabilitation event with over 360 exhibitors featuring the latest products and services to aid independent living. See below what a visit to Naidex will offer you – all for free.
Healthcare professionals…Healthcare Professionals at Naidex
* Keep up-to-date with the latest products on show from over 350 exhibiting companies
* Learn about the issues and developments facing your profession, in our free CPD seminar programme
* Book free group or one-on-one sessions in the CPD Clinic
* Pick up CPD certificates for inclusion in your portfolio
Members of the public…
* Touch, test and compare thousands of products to help you make the right purchasing decision
* Visit the new feature areas providing the latest information on independent living
* Get information and advice on products, employment and benefits applicable to you
* Free entry and a warm welcome at the country’s most accessible venue
* Gain a better understanding of the dynamics in your market place
* A great networking opportunity. Meet a large proportion of the industry in one hit
* Source new suppliers and make useful contacts
Show Opening Times:
Tuesday 5th April 2011: 10.00-17.00
Wednesday 6th April 2011: 10.00 – 17.00
Thursday 7th April 2011: 10.00 – 16.00
Naidex takes place at the NEC Birmingham
More and registration: http://www.naidex.co.uk/NaidexBir11/website/default.aspx?refer=1