Job: Orthotic Technician – Shoe Maker
|Title||Orthotic Technician – Shoe Maker|
|Salary||Dependent on skill level and experience|
|Location||TayCare Medical Ltd, Leeds|
TayCare Medical is a family owned and managed business employing over 70 people, all dedicated to delivering high quality patient care.
A very rare opportunity has arisen for a shoe maker to join our expanding technical team.
– Translate Orthotists instructions from the production order and produce a custom made pair of footwear that conforms to the company’s quality management system;
– Work as part of the technical team;
– Take instructions from the Technical Director and lead technician;
– Take part in training and development activities as required.
– Attention to detail;
– Good team worker;
– Good communication skills;
– Excellent time keeping.
– The ability to carry out tasks without supervision.
– The ability to read Orthotists instructions and communicate with them as and when required.
We are also interested to hear from orthotic technicians who have manufacturing experience in machine lasting footwear.
If you are interested in any of the above vacancies, please contact Paul Ford using the contact details below.
TayCare Medical Ltd
Units 1-2 Royds Close
T: 0113 202 2055