We are now recruiting for experienced Orthotic Footwear Technicians, Metal Work Technicians and Foot Orthotic Technicians, to join our skilled team at Croydon, Surrey. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our family owned business and to be part of our growing team.
Ideal candidates’ skills:
• Excellent attention to detail as standard.
• Ability to work on own initiative, and as part of a working team.
• Good communication skills.
• Maintain a safe, clean and orderly environment.
• Interpret clinical orders, work to technical instructions from our clients.
• Cad-Cam experience preferable.
• Competitive salary, dependent on experience and skill.
• Company pension.
• Further training.
To apply, you`ll ideally have a minimum of three years’ experience within the orthotic manufacturing industry preferably in the manufacture of custom footwear and foot orthotics. We are looking for people who share our vision for quality and success. If you’re passionate about your work, please contact us to discuss further.
T&S Orthotics are one of the country’s finest orthotic product manufacturer and clinical service provider. Since the company was formed in 2006, we have worked hard to acquire and maintain a reputation for unsurpassed quality and service. Everyone at T&S Orthotics is committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations at every turn.
Please email your C.V. with a covering letter, or if you prefer to chat over the phone, then please use the contact number below..
All enquiries to:
E: [email protected]