Technician Awareness Day
After the success of previous Awareness Days for Technicians the Technician Committee are pleased to announce that we will be running another Awareness Day at Conference 2011. The day will again be run on the Friday prior to the opening of Conference and we will be utilising the excellent facilities of the International Conference Centre Harrogate, the venue for Conference 2011.
Once again we have lined up three excellent speakers who will present on the following topics:-
1. The Role of the Support Worker in O&P
2. Risk assessment in the Workplace
3. What a Patient needs from their Technician
All subjects which are very relevant to Orthotic and Prosthetic Technicians. Technicians who attend the Awareness Day Course will qualify for a reduction in their Conference registration fee. You could attend Conference for as little as £26!!
To assist employers/individuals with costs delegates are encouraged to apply to the OETT for reimbursement of expenses which can include course fees, return travel and one nights’ accommodation. Information on criteria and application form are available at www.bapo.com
All attendees will be presented with a certificate of attendance which can be used as evidence for your CPD.
BAPO Members £190.00
Non Members £250.00
- Technician of the year award
- New posts with Otto Bock listed
- BAPO Conference social events
- BAPO Conference Technical programme
- BAPO Conference 2014, Manchester
- orthotictechnicians.com sponsored Show and Tell
- BAPO call for posters
- BAPO Conference 2014
- Two new posts for Orthotic Technicians added
- BAPO Conference 2013